Green Man is a music festival set in the heart of the beautiful Brecon Beacons in Wales. The river Usk flows around the perimeter and the Black Mountains stand impressively as the backdrop to the ‘Mountain Stage’.
”Of all the festivals in all the fields in Britain, probably the best field of all has been bagged by the Green Man Festival” The Times
Whilst the festival is 100% independent, it still draws what we think is a brilliant line up of performers each year, spanning the music spectrum- including indie, psychedelia, Americana, electronica and folk, as well as DJs playing everything from dub-reggae to electro and stoner rock.
Website: Green Man Festival
Event Type: Music Festival
Being Green – helping to keep the green man green – www.greenman.net/information/essential/#being-green
- Bin bags are provided to campers upon entry to the event: Clear bags are for recycling! (Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Cans and Glass.) Black bags are for non-recyclable waste e.g everything else!
- Campers can take their full clear bags to the Keep Green Man Green stall during the festival for a small prize in return.
- Unwanted camping items – They ask campers to put unwanted items into clear bag and leave it at Keep Green Man Green stall or the Stewards point in Settlement. They will up-cycle them with local charities wherever possible!
- Water refill points
- Compostable food serviceware
- Organic food is provided at some food stalls